Friday, December 5, 2008

Honey Moon April 08

This year has flown by! Nick and I have celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary. Our grandson turned one in August, and our grand daughter enter the world with a bang!

We've traveled a lot this past year. First we celebrated our belated honeymoon, the end of April 2008. We flew to Florida and spent it @ Disney world for the most part.

It was the best honey moon I've had!!!! Nick is truly the funnest/funniest guy I've known. We just have so much in common and enjoy the same things. He is my best friendYYY

We stayed at my parents condo and yes mom and day came too. It was the 1st time they had actually stayed at their condo since they purchased it 3yrs ago. We each had our own suite, complete with kitchen, living room, bedroom and beautiful balcony. Mom and dad's suite was a little fancier but not much..

We went to a Tampa Bay Rays Baseball game, which was fun, and little did we know that later this yr. They would be going to the World Series. Phenomenal!!

We traveled to Coco Beach and NASA Space Center one day, didn't actually go to the beach but shopped at Ron Jon Surf Shop.

Epcot and Fantasy Land were fun, but Animal Kingdom was by far my favorite part of Disney World.. The whole trip was beyond my wildest dreams, due in part to my husband...

No comments: